1. Anyone whose in sales (all industries)
2. Business owners, Entrepreneurs, consultants
3. Non-sales Selling
We are all in sales now, some of you might not have a sales job, but you are still persuading, influencing or trying to convince others. This is called Non-Sales selling, where your not making a commission for a sales but your still trying to convince others. Your in the business of moving others.
I'll give you a few examples:
- If your an attorney trying to convince a judge or jury that your client is innocent your in the business of influencing, persuading and trying to move others.
- If your a politician whose trying to convince people to vote for you, your in the business of moving others.
- If your an employee trying to convince your boss to give you a pay raise, your in the business of moving others.
Likewise if your an Employer trying to convince your staff to take a pay cut your influencing, persuading and trying to move others.